• In the Spotlight:

Thank you Lord.

I am not afraid to give Him the glory. I just found somewhere to rent not far from my close friend who is dh's aunt. It is my price range and I think they will rent to us. It came at His will for sure. (if that is the case) ty Creator. I pray that it is me. I am also thankful for the lessons He teaches me. I try but sometimes i fail. I do believe He works like that.

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 10:23 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• kristi she is saying she thanks god either way. it was a good point though.
    i am so glad for you autumn that you have reached this point in your relationship with god
    although i do not pray everyday, i have a lot of faith
    i rely on him everything because i am his, he owns me and i do all and everything with intent to please him
    i really want to spread this love for god, however i dont know everything and people dont want to hear it anyway
    im just so glad there are people i can see who feel how i do about gods love and almighty power over us all
    have faith, have faith!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:36 AM on May. 18, 2011

• God is good. He has answered many of our prayers.

Good luck to you. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:24 PM on May. 17, 2011

• yay! :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:23 PM on May. 17, 2011

• AMEN!!! God is GOOD!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:25 PM on May. 17, 2011

• PTL! I'm happy for you...but Religious Debate really wasn't the correct place for it.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 10:40 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Well. Maybe this is the place for me. I think he and his wife will rent to me. I don't think I am afraid of him NOT renting to us. I just have a good feeling about it. I was "gotta move gotta move!" before because I thought I had to move. My friend (dh's aunt) and I learned alot from each other from staying together. She told me alot about God that I find very important. I am still trying to process it but I am so excited about God that I want to read the bible in one sitting! I want to process all the Knowledge God can give me! Anyway.. can you tell it's important to me. :)
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 10:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I can and I do hope you get the place, but the mentality that when good happens it is all thanks to God is a mystery to me when people don't take the bad into account as well. Particularly in your case becasue you put "If that is the case" in parenthesis and then said TY God. Which gives the implication that you are only accounting for the good and if you didn't get the place you wouldn't be as thankful to God even though both are supposed to be due to his will. So I guess what I am wondering is why are people only thankful or grateful to God when good things happen? Is it because it also falls in line with their personal wishes and desires?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:02 PM on May. 17, 2011

• No I meant in His will if that is the case. I know that I am where He wants me to be. He is trying to save me. I will stay here if need be. I am not concerned about a place to live. My friend has not given me a time limit. It will happen in it's time and place. She and I know this. I am always thankful to God for everything that is given to me. I just know that He is looking out for me and my family. I look a little deeper than the surface. Through my own eyes anyway. Each person is different. I'll let you know if it works out on the rental :) I have been through hell on earth, but I don't really focus on that. Only try to learn from it because what else can I do?
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 11:17 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Okay, I understand but again, what if that's not the case?
    I do hope you get it and that you can continue moving up from whatever it was that held you back and put you through hell. You have a positive outlook and that is wonderful.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:25 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I am not afraid of what if. I really do know God is watching out for me because years ago I should have been dead. But I am not. I will rise up out of the ashes. :) Sounds silly but I will. He is showing me the way. That is why He deserves the glory. Have you read the Parable of the Sower. Matthew 13 1-9. I want to be the one with the deep roots and that yielded an awesome crop. I want to know the why and wherefore of Him. I am searching Him.
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 11:51 PM on May. 17, 2011