Have you ever met a celebrity ? :) & if so, who ?!

* share your stories ! *

also, if you know a celeb personally OR if your related to any celeb ! :)

i've met method man (yeah, remember him !) when i was in like 12 yrs old, i was with my family down at "the harbor" which is a popular tourist spot here in baltimore, maryland where i live ! * he was by himself, i guess just shopping around & my aunt (who was 17 at the time) & I, were the 1st people to spot him, we were very nervous to go say anything so we had my GRANDMOTHER of all people go ask him if he would mind giving us an autograph, he agreed but i'm guessing he was trying to not be seen b/c of his hat, hoodie & sunglasses he had on, along with walking with his head down & needless to say, we blew his cover ! & as we walked off feeling very starstruck & happy... he was being mobbed by a GROUP of kids screaming & asking for autographs ! LOL, when we went back like an hr later, i guess he was "forced" into buying everyone fudge at the famous fudge shop there, LOL i felt so bad !!! but it was a funn experience ! ... probably not for him tho !

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 10:27 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was in Niagra Falls (Canada side) and I was passing a restaurant that had hostess' outside. It was a pretty fancy place. And I told my parents " Oh my goodness! I think that girl plays on Degrassi!!" So I haaaaad to go back and ask. And sure enough it was!! I forget her real name...but it was the girl who played Ashley. She is tall in person! lol I took a pic with her too :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:29 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I've met Sissy Spacek (she shopped in Victoria's Secret when I worked there), Jessica Alba, Ioan Gruffudd, Michael Chiklis, Chris Evans, and I met Chris Daughtry's mom yesterday in Wal-Mart.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 10:30 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I met arsenio hall at chuck e cheese when I was like 5. I was with my dad and I have his autograph on a chuck e cheese napkin. :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes I met most of the cast from North Country. They filmed 3 houses down from me and I was an extra twice in the movie
    Jodstar30

Answer by Jodstar30 at 10:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I met Loretta Lynn at her plantation in Tennessee LOOOOOOOOVE HER!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Bill Clinton, Jim Belushi, Tom Wopat, Vince Vance, Marie Osmond, Deirdre Hall, Jennifer Garner, Jerry Clower, Deidrich Bader
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:40 PM on May. 17, 2011

• none lately
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:52 PM on May. 17, 2011