How difficult is it to raise 4 Children?

I have been married for 7 years and currently have 3 boys (Ages 3,5,and 7) and my husband and I have been wanting to try to have another baby (hopefully a girl), but not sure if it would be best to try now or wait a couple of years. I know it will be difficult, but I would like your incite on how it is for you and your family if you have 4 children? Is it any different than 3 kids? How did your kids handle it? etc... Thanks in advance!

ProudMommie87

Asked by ProudMommie87 at 10:28 PM on May. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have 4, 4 and under. 4, twin 2 1/2 year olds, and a 10 month old. I never felt overwhelmed until I hit 4 kids. I'm not saying everyone would have a tough time, but I did. We're adjusting though. Like any change in life, you just have to get used to it and adjust.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:35 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Me and my BF have 6 kids, he has 3 (twin 5, and 7) and I have 2 (1 and 2) and we just had a baby 2gether. making 6 kids in our house. It is crazy! but doable. if u love kids, and have lots of patience it will b ok.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:36 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I have five children, when my children were small I had them help me with the new baby and it all seemed to work itself out and the new baby was excepted.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 11:09 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I have a great time rasing 5 and we are planning on a 6th! Have fun!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:57 AM on May. 18, 2011