What's your latest pet peeve?

Mine is when I am ordering something and someone (mostly teenagers do this) says "What?" instead of "Excuse me?" UGGGHHHH Sooo rude and annoying!!

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 10:39 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My biggest peeve is cursing. I admit I curse sometimes when I talk but NEVER in public. I would never take liberties with other people and their children, nor would I offend someone else's ears with my profanity. Another major peeve of mine is blaring car stereos. Ugh! Unless we're on the interstate and there's an 18 wheeled monster chugging away next to you, there's no reason to blast music of any kind. I'd like to listen to my music in peace. It's especially offensive when there's profanity in the music too, and I don't mean just rap, I've heard heavy metal blasting something about F*** the world, and that was all that I could understand through all the screeching guitars! Again, ugh!
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 11:04 PM on May. 17, 2011

• people talkin on their phones in the movies
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• people being rude and obnoxious; being talking loud; back seat drivers; tailgaters; people talking or texting while driving; people trying to multi task while driving; men leaving the toilet seat up; kids asking "are we there yet" when we just started out; liers; cheaters; people who steal, swear or try to make out that they are better then everyone else; people not turning their phones off when they suppose to; people who cut you off on the highway; people who have no respect for others....man the list could go on and on
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2011