She wants my husband

ok this lady has wanted my husband since before we got serious 3 years ago.. shes always like oo hun how have u been i havent seen u forever and says how she want s a real man like him... well she added me on facebook and was talking like it was his page when it clearly said Kimberly not him lol.. i dont want to say anything to her cuz i know i have him no insecurities but i also want to make it clear to her to back off that theres no chance.. like she works at taco bell ok so we go there and i say what I want and she didnt hear a word i said cuz she was staring off at my husband in a daze!!! iwas like excuse me id like to order and she was like omg im so sorry what would you like? its so irritating should i say something or just sit back and boast in the fact hes my man???

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 10:41 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• If it was me I just wouldn't waste my time trying to talk to her unless she's gets super irritating. If she started crossing the line I'd say something to her.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 10:49 PM on May. 17, 2011

• First, I would defriend her on Facebook as she is no friend of yours. Is your husband on Facebook? If so, watch his facebook page. You might see about defriending her there too. Women do not care that men are married anymore, especially when he is fairly successful. They have no respect for marriage or families. Do
    Sweet_Carol_126

Answer by Sweet_Carol_126 at 10:49 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Is he oblivious to the fact that she's drooling all over him? I'd be all cutesy in front of her, not being obvious though. I'd purr into his ear and when we leave the counter, I'd pinch his butt. Also, on FB, take really romantic pictures of the two of you and tag only her in each and every one. Catty I know, but what's she going to say? "Tell your wife to stop teasing me"? If she posts something on his wall about how amazing he is, comment on it with something like, "I know right! I'm SOOOOOO LUCKY! He'll be getting lucky later too!" Ha! That'll teach her. And remember, she wants what you've got, gloat gloat gloat. You have my blessing ;)
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 10:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• not befriend her. If she continues to stare at your husband, perhaps you should speak to her loud enough for the manager to hear you tell her that you would like to order if she can stop ogling your husband. Or perhaps go to a different restaurant. It is terribly rude and very unprofessional of her.
    Sweet_Carol_126

Answer by Sweet_Carol_126 at 10:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• if she is posting on your fb and saying things like if it were to your man she is playing games. She is trying to start up some trouble between you and him. She probably figures that you would go to him and yell or blame him and then he will go to her telling her what happen. Women like her feed off drama and think that if he tells her the troubles he is having with you that he cares about her. Sick Thats how they feed their self esteem.
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 11:21 PM on May. 17, 2011

• It sounds like she wants her ass kicked to me.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 11:46 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I agree with Aneya! I would just gloat and go 2 Taco Bell and be all over him! Thats ur man! If she parades around him drooling. Oh well let her..GL Mommy:)
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 12:21 AM on May. 18, 2011

• In your place, I'd probably just make fun of the fact that she works at Taco Bell until her face melted.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:05 AM on May. 18, 2011