Is anyone giving away or selling a dresser?

my sister inlaw is looking for a dresser for her room her room is small so something that will fit in a small room wld be ok, color dosent matter the only thing that she asks is that its still in good condition. if you know of anyone or somewhere to look for it in lake elsinore CA i wld appriciate it. thanks... :)

ohanalove25

Asked by ohanalove25 at 10:50 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• have you checked craigslist.org ???
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:52 PM on May. 17, 2011

• yes but its either broken and they want like 300.00 or its far from me. or the free ones are just all beat up lol
    ohanalove25

Comment by ohanalove25 (original poster) at 11:02 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i was gonna say craigslist too....or maybe check yard sales
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 4:06 AM on May. 18, 2011

• freecycle.org, yard sales thift stores
    othermom

Answer by othermom at 9:27 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Check freecycle.org, everything on there is FREE. You can post your 'wanted' requests and if people have one sitting around that they can give you they will let you know.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:41 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I was going to suggest freecycle also they have alot of thing and everything is free
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:06 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I agree on checking CL.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:53 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Ask around at rental places and furniture stores. A lot of furniture stores remove the old furniture when someone buys new stuff and I know around here they give the stuff away or sell it really cheap. Rental places sometimes sell the too outdated to rent stuff pretty cheap also. I got a free couch and loveseat from Rent a Center once because I had said something to a guy there about needing something to sit on and I couldn't afford to even rent one. They told me to bring a truck and pick it up.
    aj23

Answer by aj23 at 1:32 PM on May. 18, 2011

• oh grls thankyou very much, i hope all this advice can help her get a dresser ill b looking for her too, its just shes been through alot and they(her and my husbands bro) had to move to her parents house and they live like in an upgraded but still its not to big for them n there stuff trailer, they lost a baby so they have that there and no room for anything else? :( so im just trying to help her so she dosent have to see the babies stuff all the time.
    ohanalove25

Comment by ohanalove25 (original poster) at 1:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• omg this freecycle.org is so fn confusing.....lol
    ohanalove25

Comment by ohanalove25 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on May. 18, 2011