Coconut oil

i use coconut oil for my cooking, I was wondering if anyone else did. It's supposed to be great for your metabolism...aNYONE USE IT OR HAVE ANY FACTS/ info or personal experience with it?

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 10:52 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I use it because it is supposed to be healthier for you. Here's one link I found for you: http://coconut-info.com/coconut_oil_why_it_is_good_for_you.htm
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:51 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes, I use it all the time, even put it in my coffee. Pick up a copy of "The Coconut Oil Miracle" by Bruce Fife. It's truly a miracle oil as far as health is concerned.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 2:12 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I use it for cooking. No links for you though.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:54 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I hadn't heard about it helping metabolism, but I've heard other things about it being good for you - 1 Tbsp/day, I think. Saw it on some medical show...My mom has it but doens't use it, and I havne't tried it yet because it's expensive here, not in my grocery budget right now!
    Anonymous

• I don't use it because I'm allergic but I worked at a health food store that sold it and it is supposed to be good for metabolism.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 11:25 PM on May. 17, 2011