Why am I having these fears?

I found a lady that can watch my son and work woth my situation but for somereason I ave these crazy fears about my kid goign to another person's house. I asked the lady if we can view her house and my son meet her so on the first day he won't be so afraid. She agreed but I still have feelings have him not being near me.

And when I was prego a lady would always say people would take my kid away if I didn't do this or that. I never paid that women anymind because she was being beat on by her husband so I figured she was crazy and not suffering like she was. How do i get what that stupid woman said out of my head and focus on what the real deal is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on May. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• I never had my kid watched at someone elses house. I had her at a daycare center because the at home ones freaked me out.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:57 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I sent my son to an in home daycare that was licensed and all of her references highly recommended her. She was in business for over 10 years.
    I would not feel comfortable sending him to someone who was not in the daycare business and did not have references to give. (unless its family)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• That possible coud be it. That is why i want to check her home out and go from there. I freak out even if he goes to a daycare. I want someone on my home to watch him so it is less on the both of us....gotta get a nanny cam too. Til then I have to chek this lady out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 PM on May. 17, 2011