How did you and your SO meet?

DH and I met on an online game; Guild Wars. I was trying to get members for my guild, and I took my tiny lil ranger up to his really big warrior and said (chatted), "Good day, Fine Warrior!"
And he said "Are you really a girl?"
"Last time I checked, yea, why?"
He said that while we were playing (since thats how our friendship -> relationship began, mainly friendship) he knew he had to have me when I picked up a keg of explosives in game and said "This one is named Keggy.... Short for Kegzilla!"
My inner child won him over <333

M.Galvan

Asked by M.Galvan at 10:57 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• We lived next door as kids, grew up around eachother but never were in a relationship. He joined the military after high school then 6 years later tracked me down on Myspace and sent me a message along the lines of "little Candy all grown up..." That was 5 years and 2 kids ago. He claims to have loved me my entire life, lol, glad he finally did something about it;)
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 1:39 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Actually I worked at one Dominos as a manager and My DH worked at another Dominos 15 min away as a driver and my friend that worked with him introduced us... Finding Love at Dominos Pizza LOL!
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 11:00 PM on May. 17, 2011

• We meet through friends the summer before my sophomore year of high school. been together ever since
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:01 PM on May. 17, 2011

• He was my ex's best friend.

We didn't talk after I broke up with the ex, but one night I went out with that same ex, my husband, and a couple of other people as a group thing. We had to reserve our seats and somehow DH and I ended up sitting next to each other. We didn't watch much of the movie, we talked and flirted all night. I had always liked him but never did anything because I was dating his best friend. And then I thought he hated me because the ex and I broke up. Come to find out DH and the ex had a HUGE fight years ago (when we dated) because DH told the ex that he was in love with me, and the ex broke my DH's nose. I never knew about this or else I would've went after DH years ago!
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 11:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I was on the yearbook staff in my senior year (his junior year) of high school and I had to interview him for it because he was president of the school literary magazine. He got my number from his friend that I was on the staff with and kept calling me and following me around the school. I didn't like him, but we eventually became friends. Two years after we met, we started dating. But, the year before that, I was on the school lit magazine and he swears that we met then, but I have no memory of that.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 11:39 PM on May. 17, 2011

• met through a mutual friend
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:06 PM on May. 17, 2011

• At a funeral .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I worked at a convenience store and he came in to buy dog food. I liked him immediately, so I struck up a conversation by asking him what kind of dogs he had. He walked out with my phone number. lol.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:10 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I work for the state and he delivers supplies to state buildings. We met 11 years ago and became just friends because he was married at the time. Then he got divorced (not because of me) and we hooked up.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:11 PM on May. 17, 2011

• That's so geeky and cute...a totally interesting story for sure! We met through my Uncle...we had actually met when I was 12 and he was 19...not like that... he would come over to hang ou with my uncle of course I was annoyed by him because he was my uncles friend...lol...never new 13 yrs. later I would find him totally sexy and amazing!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 11:19 PM on May. 17, 2011