What's your dream job

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 10:58 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'd love to be a doctor, but I don't think I could get into medical school. (or pay for it)
    jllcali

Answer by jllcali at 8:52 AM on May. 18, 2011

• SAHM with an endless supply of money. Joking aside, i'd love to do marketing for an NFL or NHL team.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:00 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Teaching - I absolutely love it, but I hate all of the politics that are involved now.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:11 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I would dearly love to go back to teaching swim lessons to kids at my last employment. Or something with animals, not being a veterinarian though.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:30 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I kinda HAVE the perfect job...I help other families establish a residual income so that they can spend more time with their kids. It's kinda like Mel_in_PHX's dream job...I get to stay at home with my kids, and work a few hours a day in-between taking them to ballet classes, Sparks and Scouts...my DH and I both get to be at home with our kids, yet we can afford to go to Europe or out west, and when our oldest girl and her ballet troupe won first in the Regional event, and were invited up to Niagara Falls for the Finals and World Cup, there was no worries about getting time off work or swinging the 3 grand it will cost.
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 9:53 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Owning my own business ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:51 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Heiress

Answer by rkoloms at 8:06 PM on May. 18, 2011