You have to be kidding me!!

My b/f has been sending me dirty txts all day...he comes home showers...goed on the computer while I shower...when i get out I light a candle and stay nude...he comes to bed about 20 min. later we cuddle up...he notices I'm nude and then freaking falls asleep!! i grab my nightgown and he says come cuddle with me....I was sooooo mad i just got up to watch tv...I hate being rejected especially when Im nude...I NEVER get naked!!! his loss I'm not getting naked for a long time now and he loves...well normally...when I get naked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh ya, that is a bummer. Have some ice cream.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:28 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Sorry he was so inconsiderate
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 11:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• its just frusterating...im in the modd i stay in the mood until it gets take care of...him...he can just lose it...and everytime he's in the mood I make sure to get in the mood or at the very least pretend i am...guess I need to stop being so nice!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Aww he fell asleep..My BF has done that 2 me send me dirty texts all day and then..when he gets home he eats dinner and falls asleep.. I totally understand ur point..If i were you I would crawl on top of him and wake him up:) Sorry and GL!!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 11:57 PM on May. 17, 2011

• so he did all that just to fall asleep when u are ready too!! lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:48 AM on May. 18, 2011

• What a tease! I'm sorry!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 1:21 AM on May. 18, 2011