Couponing advice...

Okay, kind of embarrassing to say, but the family's been watching a lot of Extreme Couponing lately. I KNOW I'll never get to the point where I can get $1300.00 worth of groceries for $44.00... but I DO need to save money! Anyone out there a Coupon Diva? :-) Any info I can get on starting out - websites, times to shop, best stores to shop for the best deals - would be GREATLY appreciated!

dianepix

Asked by dianepix at 11:25 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• It just doesn't happen over night! It takes time and a a lot of coupons to get there. They're is a lot of towns where stores don't double or triple coupons. Like where I live there is not one that does it. I worry about smaller loads. Like Purex Detergent is on sale with card for 1.97 at RiteAid. I have 8 1.00 off coupons so I will be getting them for 0.97 each!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:30 PM on May. 17, 2011

• ive been watching it a lot also but i cant seem to find the coupons these ladies have either lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:39 PM on May. 20, 2011