Do you have favorites?

I don't actually have a favorite child but my daughter is very difficult. It is not really her...I just have no patience when it comes to her. She drives me nuts but my sons ( who probably misbehave more often) do not. Does anyone else have this problem? I feel bad because she seems to be in trouble constantly...Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on May. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• My oldest (10) seems to think so. She's developing this bratty tween tude that I just do NOT care for! I blame my MIL for cursing my husband with a child JUST LIKE HIM! (Feel free to ask my mom...I was too damn afraid to try to give either of my parents attitude for fear of my father knocking my head off! So she didn't get that from me.) My son (7) is quiet, tends to keep to himself, but loves to terrorize his younger sister (5), I think. She also likes to beat up on him. And then there's my youngest (4) who is the only one who still likes to sit on my lap and cuddle. Oldest whines that I never cuddle with her (almost 5ft tall and only about 75 lbs...tall and skinny...and her elbows are very pointy and her butt, well, it hurts when she sits in my lap!), but then I'll have her sit next to me and put my arm around her, and she doesn't like that (well, no wonder I won't cuddle her!).

*Sigh* I try not to favor 1 over the others.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:05 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I only have one kid because I was always afraid of favoring one child over another. Now that she's 14 tho, I want another lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:31 PM on May. 17, 2011