Tired of sex?

My SO likes to do it twice a day. Yes, I know I should be glad he wants to do it with me and that I'm getting some but some nights I just want to go to bed and fall asleep without doing it. And then god forbid we should go a whole day without! Anyone else feel this way? And its not that it sucks, because it definitely doesn't but damn, I need more sleep!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm too busy to be bothered by sex. LOL! It's something I am just not fond of. After two marriages and dating, honestly, I'd rather cuddle... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:32 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I mean....I don't even know what to say! Twice a day? That is a tall order for me.
    Anonymous

• I have the same problem as your SO actually...I love sex but my SO sometimes wants to actually sleep instead...boo...sorry I am of no help...I guess just tell him hey look it's not that great everynight...it's SOOO much better with at least a break now and then maybe he will listent o that
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 11:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I have the same problem with my BF sometimes. He wants it at least once a day but sometimes its just not doable bc he works so much and then when he gets home I am already in bed. Then sometimes I want it and he doesnt bc he is to tired!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 11:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• yeah my so always wants to have sex more then i want to. its really annoying sometimes and i tell him he ruins it too. i need a break sometimes. when we have sex once or twice a day it starts to get boring.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:09 AM on May. 18, 2011

• oh wow that is a bit much!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:47 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Hubby and I used to be like that. We'd do it on average of 10 times a week at least. Then I got pregnant. It's not so convenient now with a toddler running around, but we're still like a couple of jack rabbits. lol. I love it. Be happy that your hubby finds you so desirable that he wants to be as close to you as possible..as often as possible.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:53 AM on May. 18, 2011