What's a good vacation to take my toddlers on?

My kids will be ages 2, 4 & 7 and I am a single parent so taking them by myself. Any suggestions? Disney is out.. want to wait until the youngest is at least 5 so we can all really enjoy ourselves for that price. lol.

mrsary

Asked by mrsary at 11:48 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Travel

• Sea World? a two year old would like that :)
    KM52mom

Answer by KM52mom at 12:12 AM on May. 18, 2011

• We go to Sesame Place every year (in Pennsylvania). Way more affordable than Disney and the kids love it. Right now they have a Buy 2 nights get 1 free deal going on ends this month (meaning must book this month). That includes Season passes which also give you 30% off food there. Just to give you an idea it will probably run you about $550 for you and the 3 kids. There are other packages you can do but this is the best deal right now.
    http://www.sesameplace.com/sesame2/Default.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=sesame%20place&utm_campaign=sea-brandvisitor-tp_sesameplace
    Let me know if you have any questions. This will be our 4th year going.
    mrspnut82

Answer by mrspnut82 at 12:15 AM on May. 18, 2011

• KM52mom... we go to Sea World every year (it's free) and u are right, all ages love it!!
    mrsary

Comment by mrsary (original poster) at 12:22 AM on May. 18, 2011

• There are a couple of places in Jamaica that include a vacation nanny. She can watch all 3 while you do something for you like a massage or just be there to help you out when they are all running in different directions, or stay in the room while the younger ones rest and you can do something special with the oldest. We stayed at FDR a couple of times. Kids had a blast and we happily relaxed.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:23 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I live 10 min from sesame place and it is great. If you hotwire a hotel for 2 nights and get the $55.00 2 day pass you can get it for less then $550.00. If it were me i'd put my 2 yr old in a stroller and say they arent 2 yet and get that one in for free, then you can pack your food they let you bring anything in. If you have time you can stay longer and take them to the please touch musuem or camdens aquarium and many other places out here that are great. If you choose this option let me know i can get you more details.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 11:17 AM on May. 18, 2011