I dont know what to do....

MY SO HAS BEEN ABUSIVE TO ME IN THE PAST IN FRONT OF MY SON. I CALLED THE COPS A FEW TIMES AND NOW CPS IS INOLVED. THEY BASICALLY TOLD ME IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN, THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE ME TO COURT TO TRY AND TAKE MY SON AWAY FROM ME BUT FOR SOME REASON, IM STILL HAVING MY EX AROUND. I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME. WHY DO I BELIEVE THAT ITS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME :( . IM YOUNG & I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS ANYMORE, AND I GET LONLEY AND HE COMES BEGGING AND CRYING AND ITS HARD NOT TO.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Its best to be alone with your son, than with someone who mistreats you and your son.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:16 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Is not being alone really worth losing your child?
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:17 AM on May. 18, 2011

• it's time to put your son 1st. it's hard to be completely alone but he didn't ask to be here. i am speaking from experience so I know it's difficult. let the man go.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:46 AM on May. 18, 2011

• it gets easier the longer you avoid him. so just do it. if you don't and loose your osn you will regret it and not only resent the ex but you'll hate yourself for letting this happen. not to mention the resentment, hurt and pain your son will feel alone without his mama the only person he counted on and the only person who could of prevented this from happening to him. do you want to be responsible for his hurt feelings and the hatred he will develop towards you. step up and be the mother your son deserves or give him to a family that can give him what he deserves. love him for god's sake! stop thinking you love this guy cause it's not love. it's 2 sick people who feed off eachother and can't or won't ever have a healthy relationship. so cut the ties before it's to late and your lonely son off away from you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:53 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Your son is depending on you. Put his needs and safety ahead of your loneliness and let time heal your heart.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 1:17 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Find another man...go on dating sites...it's not that hard...I understanf needing a male companion....just find a diff. man...you dont want to lose your son for him.im assuming you have a protection order? change your number and call the cops when he comes around...do what your son needs you to do.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:23 AM on May. 18, 2011

• You have to ask your self who is more important to you, him or your son? The correct answer should be your son. You need to give the guy the boot.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 12:14 PM on May. 18, 2011