Is it wrong to get pregnant?

My situation is weird. My DH and I live with family and we already have a DD. I recently got pregnant and lost it into my 2nd trimester. The pregnancy was not intended and I had been on birth control pill without knowing I was pregnant until 2 months along. Since the loss, we both have been feeling like we should be having a 2nd child. We are planning to buy a home in the next few months. Is it wrong to get pregnant intentionally, while living with family? The reason we live with family now, is when we got pregnant first time, we wanted to move closer to family to raise our DD, but unfortunately couldn't sell our old home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Nope not wrong. Feeling that way is normal especially after a miscarriage. and if you do get pregannt! even HIGHER motivation to get ur own house! and wouldnt it be fun to decorate a nursery!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:50 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Its not wrong at all to get pregnant intentionally you might want to wait until you do move just so you wont be stressed with the move and everything while your peg but if you get pregnant there is nothing wrong with it and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

KM52mom

Answer by KM52mom at 12:16 AM on May. 18, 2011

• IT'S NOT AND THOSE THAT SAY IT IS YOU JUST GOTTA OVERLOOK THEM
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 12:25 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I am in the same boat. we are trying while living with my mom. heck i even have a room for the nursery.
    Kayla2013

Answer by Kayla2013 at 12:36 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I'd wait until you buy the house. If it's only a few months from now, it won't be a long wait. If it happens to take longer, you'll be glad you don't have to squish another baby into your parent's house. Plus, it's never good to rush important things like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on May. 18, 2011