Whats a safe pain relief bring pregnant?

I went to my family doctor complaining of minor aching n cramping she told me to take Motrin. Had to go to the ER because the pain got worse n her office was closed n i started spotting they ER dr. told me it was probably because of the Motrin they gave me a list of everything i couldnt take n motrin was on there in really big letters. they proscribed me Loratbs! everything ive read about pain killers n being so early in my pregnancy says no narcotics so i didnt even fill the prescription. I have a funny shaped uteris its almost like a really deep heart n the baby is on one side so its stretching twice as much as it would normally so twice the pain right now n im scared to take what my dr told me to because well shes proved to be kind of a moron when its come to prenatal care. Any suggestions on what will help this very uncomfortable pain?

tazzii310

Asked by tazzii310 at 12:40 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im 28 weeks and i take tylenol for all my aches and pain I swear by it good luck
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 12:45 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I've only ever heard of plain Tylenol for pain and no night time and no extra strength just regular Tylenol

traren

Answer by traren at 12:56 AM on May. 18, 2011

• When I was pregnant, the ONLY thing the dr. would recommend was Tylenol.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:57 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Tylenol OR its generic equivelant: acetaminophen, are safe during pregnancy.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:20 AM on May. 18, 2011