Hope im not crazy..

We have been ttc for 4 mths. My last period was April 19th and we had sex during my fertile week. I took a first response test on the 16th of May but it was negative. I couldnt pee so i drank 2 bottles of water 20 minutes before. AF is due May 18th. Ive been having cramping like AF but not as severe and on and off heavy CM the past 2 days. Also, ive been having a heavy feeling in the bottom of my cervix. Ive been very tired sleeping 10-14 hours a day. Sore and tender breast.. that have darkened some and my nipples have been staying hard (TMI sorry). Nausea and very frequent bowl movements. Ive had 6 today. Im hoping this is pregnacy. Can any beautiful moms relate? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry so long
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:19 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Could be too early to tell, but you also don't want to drink water before testing because it can dilute your urine. First morning urine is always best. Wait until you miss your period and test again. Good luck!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 1:32 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Your symptoms sound promising, but I agree with PP. Try not to rush the test--wait a little while longer to see if AF shows, and if you can't go at the time you want to test, try to wait and use FMU so your urine isn't diluted.

I hope this is it for you! You're in my thoughts. BABY DUST and good luck!
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 2:47 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm kinda in the same predicament as you. My last period was April 20th & I was supposed to start on the 17th of may, it's now the 18th, no sign of AF yet. I've had sore boobs & nipples, increased urination, headaches & yesterday morning I threw up. I took a hpt last night it was a BFN. So the dr said if IAF doesn't show up by next week to come in. Oh! & I forgot to mention that about 2 weeks ago I had light pink spotting only when I wiped. Good luck & baby dust to you!!
    Shysmommy05

Answer by Shysmommy05 at 7:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Thank you for the reassurance! And shysmommy, have you had any cramping?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:25 AM on May. 19, 2011