What do you think? am I overreacting?

Okay well a few months ago I caught my husband on Skype cheating with some other woman, a year before that I found naked pics of a girl that was suppose to be just a friend on our computers. Well I decided for the sake of our family to try and work it out we went to counseling and everything. Well today after complaining that he was tired he hopped up at 10:30 and says I'm going out driving. He was gone for an hour and I don't believe that he just got the sudden urge to drive around for an hour. Now he's treating me like I'm some jealous psyco. Am I crazy to feel this way? What would you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly. Go with your gut. I don't believe once a cheater always a cheater. but if something is REALLY telling you soemthings wrong then maybe there is. Has he been stressed lately? cuz sometimes men do just take random drives to clear his head. Other than this has there been any other signs of cheating? like distance and less intamacy, acting suspicious..if not then ur probaly reading to much into it because wat happened before
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:41 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Yikes girl! Im not positive of what is going on, but if my husband EVER had naked pictures of a woman he knew, there would be hell to pay, and I'd be walking out that door soo fast! I'd sit down with him, have a serious conversation. Explain to him why you feel the way you feel, and let him know, this isn't your fault, you do have reason to doubt him... So it's either prove your wrong, or you'll walk. Sorry you have to go through this, when will men learn that they should be grateful for what they have?!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:41 AM on May. 18, 2011

• His actions do not speak of a man committed to his family.

Personally, I'd leave a divorce lawyer's card lying around. And a private investigator's number circled in the yellow pages. And the cost of monthly child support written down somewhere.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:45 AM on May. 18, 2011

• you should search into it more. he might be cheating. if he gave u reasons not to trust him before, he might still be doing this. do whatever you can to get to the bottom of it. then do what you gotta do. i wish you luck and hate the situation you're in. you might have let him get away with it too easily in the beginning and he took advantage.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:50 AM on May. 18, 2011

• If my husband decided to go for a drive in the middle of the night and we werent even aruguing or anything then he better not come back, that has a red flag all over it!!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:59 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Start paying attentionto his actions.....he complains that he is tired, but yet can go out for a drive for an hour....
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:38 AM on May. 18, 2011

• i smell a rat..it sounds so damn suspicious. go with your gut and don't confront him just yet/because he will DENY AND DENY SOME MORE. investigate before you confront him this time. there are websites you can purchase undetectable spyware and stuff you can put in his cell phone..its not very expensive. just google it. if you do decide to purchase these items online maybe you could have them mailed to a friends house or get a P.O box. you should look into this.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:42 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm sorry, but I would think he's cheating.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:52 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Sounds suspicious to me.  He's not very good at this keeping his cheating a secret is he?  If he is cheating again, what are you going to do about it this time?

Answer by louise2 at 6:13 AM on May. 18, 2011

• He's cheated before, which in turn gives you the insecurity of the relationship to hold. Did he actually have sex with someone else, or did they carry on a "computer' romance type of thing...(I know sounds weird, but apparently more and more men are doing it now). That doesn't make the situation better by any means... Remember men usually cheat just because....not all of them but most...We are the emotional ones that cheat because we "need" something more, or we have that grass is greener complex. Sit him down and talk to him, let him know, look buddy, you did this to yourself and if you aren't doing something wrong, why are you getting defensive. Also food for thought babe, start writing down his mileage :D You can find A LOT out by keeping track of it... when I was younger that's what I did, and it eventually lead me to who my ex was cheating with. Be Strong! Good Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:54 AM on May. 18, 2011