What is goin' on with meh body? adult content

I had my daughter Dec. 10th, 2010. Well, I think my first postpartum period Was around April 29th. The thing is, it was weird. I've never cramped with periods, even after having my son... and I did pretty badly with this one. There was a lot of cramping, then many times when I wiped it was brownish red, not bright red or pink like I thought it should be. After a few days it went away.

Well... 2 weeks later I start spotting again?! I'm completely weirded out by it, but it isn't a full on period. Just spotting... Then today, I go to the bathroom this evening and when I wipe it covers the paper and is that weird brownish red color that looks weird to me. I'm cramping again, and really gassy. Like.. REALLY gassy. I have been for awhile now. It's really embarrassing.

Last time I had sex was April 13th. I tested around the 23rd and it was negative. Not to mention that period on the 29th. Could I still be pregnant? I feel so silly for asking like this, having been pregnant twice you'd think I'd already know if I were or not.

In any case... what else would cause this? It's driving me crazy!!

Squeekerz

Asked by Squeekerz at 2:21 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you've had sex anytime since your daughter was born, it could be pregnancy. There are also many other things that can interfere with cycles. I'd start with a pregnancy test and contact the doctor regardless of the results.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 2:32 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Really? Last time I had sex was April 13th. I tested around the 23rd and it was negative. Not to mention that period on the 29th. Could I still be pregnant? I feel so silly for asking like this, having been pregnant twice you'd think I'd already know if I were or not.
    Squeekerz

Comment by Squeekerz (original poster) at 2:37 AM on May. 18, 2011

• yep you could still be pregnant take another test the first one was likely taken too early
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 8:01 PM on May. 18, 2011

• contact your OB// did you BF?
    princessputter

Answer by princessputter at 8:02 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm still breastfeeding
    Squeekerz

Comment by Squeekerz (original poster) at 8:04 PM on May. 18, 2011

• And thank you! Now I should try and figure out how to get to the store......
    Squeekerz

Comment by Squeekerz (original poster) at 8:05 PM on May. 18, 2011