Who's the best dr (maternal and fetal specialist) in Orlando?

I have an "incompetent cervix" which means I need extra special care when pregnant (which I am). I will need a cervical cerclage (preventative) coming in 3-5 weeks and extra monitoring throughout the rest of the pregnancy. I will be moving to Orlando soon and will like to know who to see.

optimistic_mum

Asked by optimistic_mum at 3:43 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I'm not from that area, but I gave your question a bump so maybe someone else could help you. Congratulations on the pregnancy and on the move.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 4:23 AM on May. 18, 2011

• not in the are, but you can look on line to find doctors in the are and make some phone calls before you move. that is my best advice for you.good luck
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 5:05 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have looked online but all I can't any patient feedback. I will like to know from women who have gone through it in Orlando, what was their experience with their doctors. From the internet I gathered that the best one is Dr Timothy D. O'leary, but I haven't read any patient reviews on him.
    optimistic_mum

Comment by optimistic_mum (original poster) at 8:01 PM on May. 18, 2011