Does anyone else not enjoy it? TMI?

I really can't stand when my SO goes 'down there', someone told me he's doing it wrong lol, because it tickles and I can't stand it & get absolutely no pleasure out of it. I don't know how some women can get off on it. Anyone else.. or am I just weird?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• oh honey you may not be wierd maybe he is doing it wrong but i loooove it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Just because most women do enjoy it doesn't mean you have to. Either your SO is doing it wrong (and that is possible), or you maybe you just don't like it.

I suggest reading up on it by googling the internet, then sitting down and having a heart to heart with your SO. That is prob with couples and sex today...they don't talk enough about what they like, dislike and want.

Go for it!
    Anonymous

• I dont think its wierd but to me either you arent comfortable with it or he really doesnt know how to do it the way you woudl like, thats when you honestly need to tell him how it makes you feel and that way he can learn what it is he needs to do so he can get it right and you can have fun, enjoy it maybe even have an orgasm off of it.
    pippyrushrush

Answer by pippyrushrush at 7:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It could be that or your just super ticklish/sensitive. Some women would trade places with you lol because their men don't do that. Personally my DH and I never do that.
    Anonymous

• It took me years to learn how to relax enough to enjoy it and him to know the way that works best for me. I'm not saying it's the right thing for you, but my hubby and I sometimes watch or read porn stuff and I think it's done wonders for teaching him how women like it (lots of little tricks to learn).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• DITTO HERE ...
    i dont like it neither...

and we have been with each other 8 years,

Maybe he doesnt do it right...But he has been my first and only so...??

I dont know if hes doing it right or not lol...
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• This maybe tmi but does he just use the tip of his tounge when he does it? Cause for me it seems to feel really good when my hubby uses his whole tounge and just slowly licks up and down. Do you go down on ur hubby cause if you do it might help you to think well if i do it all the time i deserve some fun too. You prob just need to relax.
    Anonymous

• lol, i get like that sometimes, i can't stand it cause i get so ticklish and my hubbs is great at it. i'm just too sensitive at times.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• like the others, maybe its him maybe its you but personally i love it. i can always get off that way. some partners have been better at it than others but its always good. i think they just all have their own techniques
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I think it just takes relaxation and then being comfortable. It took me some time with my husband before I was able to relax enough to be able to enjoy it and then focus enough to have an orgasm and girl then u will know it's amazing!
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 8:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008