Seriously.. he can't kiss worth s#*@...

I'm so into kissing, and my SO is a horrible kisser, sloppy, like he doesn't know what he's doing.. we hardly ever kiss, ever! Isn't there some way I can get him to do it better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• teach him...
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 7:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• You could watch erotic movies that focus on kissing, and try out techniques. But men's egos are SO fragile, that if you approach him about his technique like a bull through a china shop he is going to withdraw.

For me kissing is really important. I think it is one of the most erotic things two people can do. I personally could not deal with a bad kisser..if I loved the guy, I would make every effort to improve. I suggest pinpointing one thing that bothers you most and work from there by helping him improve in that one area.
    Anonymous

• Leave him. If you don't have the chemistry whats the point in trying?
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 7:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• When I was dating a guy that couldn't kiss, I told him what to do. I told him to slow down, open his mouth less, use less tongue, and swallow more. ha ha. It helped a little, but because of his lips being so much bigger than mine, he still kind of swallowed my face. Good luck. I know it is very disappointing! ha ha
    LilMae.N.MDJr

Answer by LilMae.N.MDJr at 8:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• OMG...I swear I had this problem back in high school. Wait, I'm an adult now with bigger things to worry about.........
    Anonymous

• what is with these anon replies...do they have sticks up their asses?
    kissing is the main way most people show their affection. i know i wouldn't want to kiss my hubbs is he was still slobbering all over me like he use to!
    i just told him what i want, he would attack me and be all drool and i just told him i wanted him to slow down and actually think about what he's doing.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2008