Hehehe

Dh is an ass, pure and simple. When he comes from work he sits his butt on the couch and doesn't do ANYTHING for the rest of the day. (He works in a factory, I get that it's hard work and he's tired, but he can help me do SOMETHING). I work a full time a day job and a night/weekend job on call. So often times I'm getting up at 2am and running into work, coming home sleeping for an hour, getting dd ready taking her to daycare then going to work again. On the weekends dh sleeps in until noon or later, while I am the one who gets up dd and does the house work. Well with Toyota not running full time lately dh has been working for 3 days and off for 11. So I decided it was payback time. When I come home from work I don't do anyhting! I haven't done a single dish or prepared a single meal. I havent as much as put my dishes in the sink. I was going to make him continue to take care of dd when I got home, but that's my baby and I just can't do that. I come home, he says "what' s for dinner?" I say "you've been home all day, you cook" he says no. So I make me a sandwhich and I feed dd. It has been WONDERFUL! I just love coming home and seeing all of the stuff that he has had to do. After two weeks he finally said "you know you can help me a little bit" I just looked at him and laughed! I said NOPE! I'm gonna keep being you and not doing anything while i watch you do everything! He hasn't said another word. He just keeps saying how he can't wait to go back to work full time :) I think it's so funny. I wish every husband like him had to go through this! I noticed though that he is doing MUCH better about things. Like last night after he ate, instead of putting his plate on the table and leaving it, like he usually does, he picked it up. I haven't seen a single cup oranything of his lying around like he usually does. He even cleaned the bathroom sink where he leaves all his toothpaste and crap in the sink because "it was getting really gross"

Have you ever made your dh/So take over ALL the housework? How did they do?

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 7:33 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yeah my dh has been having it easy because we live w/ his aunt. Two women running the house... makes it easier for the males here. I did get him to wash the dog after dinner yesterday. He actually cleared up the dishes too! But I know why he did all that, he wanted to go morel mushroom hunting! Always hunting that guy! :) Anyway, back to your question. Yes dh can clean but he does as little as possible... lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:07 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I go on strike when things get out of hand but it lasts a day or two before I can no longer stand it.. no lesson learned here
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:25 AM on May. 18, 2011