Are you under water? or just damp?

I am so sick of RAIN RAIN RAIN! The HAD said that there was going to be sunshine today...but they LIED!!

So - what's it like where you are?

livewell

Asked by livewell at 7:35 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• here it is RAIN RAIN and MORE RAIN..we are going to have RAIN until Sunday, it is suppose to be nice on Sunday and then RAIN for the start of next week. I am also sick of RAIN!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:37 AM on May. 18, 2011

• It rain here in the middle of the night but it looks like it's going to be nice today. It's been raining on and tho since like saturday
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 7:45 AM on May. 18, 2011

• It's rainy & damp all week thus far I think it's finally going to be sunny on Saturday or Sunday :(
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:58 AM on May. 18, 2011

• It is cloudy and a little damp. It's chilly here too..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:00 AM on May. 18, 2011

• we are bone dry unless this rain hits us in the next few days.. hope it does Texas needs it!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:02 AM on May. 18, 2011

• it looked like it was going to rain the past two days, but didnt. today it is all sunshine
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:24 AM on May. 18, 2011

• You're going to hate me... It is almost 70 and sunny at the moment. It'll be sunny and around 80 today. I live in Coastal South Carolina, the weather here is almost always pleasant. Wish I could say the same about the people!

This is a typical evening where we live. I like to walk the couple mile loop down to the schools complex (the intermediate, jr. high & highschool are all in a 2 block range from one another), this is what I get to see on the way home.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:26 AM on May. 18, 2011

• off and on rainy, damp
    jllcali

Answer by jllcali at 9:17 AM on May. 18, 2011