Would you be weirded out if your sister was with your ex?

I am really irked and kind of pissed because I told her before it bothers me for her to mess with him...

Would it make you feel weird?

Gremlyn1980

Asked by Gremlyn1980 at 8:36 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Been there done that.. she got burned and he didn't succeed in getting me back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Yeah see I can't shake the fact that mabey it's a make-me-jealous thing. On both sides.

I'm trying to block it from my mind and not give a shit but it's hard
    Gremlyn1980

Comment by Gremlyn1980 (original poster) at 8:38 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I would but only because my sister HATES my stbxh with a passion.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 8:38 AM on May. 18, 2011

• ewww yes
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 8:40 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I would never do that to my sister.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:40 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Its been eight years since I was with the guy but we've still kept in contact and talked online as friends... so I dunno if it's a jealous thing or not but it really bothers me... and I feel selfish for that too... but I told her and I don't think she cares... nor he.
    Gremlyn1980

Comment by Gremlyn1980 (original poster) at 8:41 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I have four sisters and we all agree that even considering seeing a man one of us has dated at one time is inconsiderable! That's rule #1 of the sister code! You are well within your rights to completely disown that 'B'!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 8:42 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Probably wouldnt have gotten me so bad but he posted a pic of him and her all snuggled up the other night, really burnt my ass. :(
    Gremlyn1980

Comment by Gremlyn1980 (original poster) at 8:42 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Gwen, I thought that was kinda universal... you don't mess with anyone your sister has had... apparently some women don't know :/
    Gremlyn1980

Comment by Gremlyn1980 (original poster) at 8:43 AM on May. 18, 2011

• i did it when i was 15....but my sister only dated this guy for a week & they both broke it off realizing there was no chemistry. I went to her & told her that I'm beginning to like this guy & asked her how she felt about it. She said they never even kissed & that she could care less if i dated him, so with her permission we started dating. We ended up dating for 3 years...lol....and the three of us were all good friends the whole time. Had they slept together & had a serious relationship, i never would have thought about it.

If it were any of her other serious boyfriends, i never even would have given it thought. I could never look at them like that & i would never want to sleep with a man who slept with my sister...ever....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:52 AM on May. 18, 2011