Do you know of any good princess birthday party games?

My daughter is turning 5 and we are having a princess theme birthday party with just girls. I want them to dress up in "fancy" clothes and do lots of girly things. I am trying to come up with princess themed games so that the day will have some structure to it rather them just runnung aroud. I have invited 10 girls. Does anyone have any suggestions on things we can do during the party?

bbchic

Asked by bbchic at 8:44 AM on May. 18, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Get a crown and some rings and make a ring toss game. Walgreen's a couple weeks ago had a cute princess bean bag toss game. Get some beads and string and make jewelry.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 8:49 AM on May. 18, 2011

• When I was 8 we had a dress up party and my mom took pictures of us with a polaroid camera. The pictures were put in inexpensive frames and sent home as favors. You could create a "throne" with a backdrop and have a crown and scepter and take pictures of each of the girls in their getup, print them out, frame them, etc.

Some game themes could include hiding a green marble (a pea) somewhere and have them look for it. You could also play Pin the crown on the princess, "princess, princess, princess, queen" instead of "duck duck duck goose," and storytime featuring princess=themed fairy tales.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• We had a Princess Party when my DD turned three. The girls made crowns and wands (you can find these kits in a craft store), a princess pinata, cupcakes, played Pin The Flag On The Castle, etc.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:04 PM on May. 20, 2011