Food Phobia?

What is your food phobia?

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 8:57 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Food & Drink

• organ meats, eels, cephalopods, insects
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:40 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Liver, it's just so gross!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:58 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Mayonnaise, ranch or other white salad dressings, sour cream, yogurt, cottage cheese, mustard, etc. I won't go near anything if it has anything like that on there. It took me until I was in my late 20s to even like cheesecake because plain cream cheese is on that list.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:58 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I worry about all food going bad and won't eat anything that has been in the fridge for more than a week.. odd I know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Seafood... I'm trying to get over that fear.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:01 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Pork products. Especially chitlins. OMG! you literally have to "cook the shit out of them"- no joke. I vomited when my neighbors were cooking it for thanksgiving (we lived in a condo). It was horrid. But, pork in general... Have you ever seen a pig fetus, up until about 8 weeks you can't tell the difference between pig and human fetuses. They (pigs) have the closest DNA to us of all other known species on the planet. Weird, I know.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:03 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Chicken has to be done dry bc if its moist I will freak out about it not being cooked enough & I dont like the texture!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:17 AM on May. 18, 2011

• sushi well that has to go for a good portion of pple. I asked someone what he likes, maybe one day i could make it, he said sushi so i looked it up and goodness noooooooo.i wouldnt ever touch it. then i saw that same person making something related to it at home, it looked like tenticles!!

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:28 AM on May. 18, 2011