Do you give your baby ice cream?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No, I don't see the point. My 3 year old has had some though.
    Anonymous

• yes, why not? YOu can pretty much give a baby any kind of foods you want as long as you know they can chew it and wont choke on it.

Thats silly. I always give my baby his own when we go out or have some. In the summer he has it 2 or 3 times a week
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 7:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i wouldn't give my baby ice cream because is just introducing unhealthy foods.

ice cream also has egg and milk, which are common allergies for children, and not to be introduced before 1yrs old
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Nope. Especially not until after a year old.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I wouldn't because of the egg and milk. You aren't supposed to give these until one year. My 10 month old had a severe allergic reaction to some baby food that had eggs in it.
    Anonymous

• my daughter has had a few bites. didnt hurt her she is health.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• hell no. what's the point in that? it may not kill them, but it certainly isn't good for them. egg, dairy, sweeteners, etc. can you say tummy aches & cavities? junk food is bad for people in general. a baby has no business eating it.
    Anonymous

• NO WAY..... I get so mad at my mother inlaw when she gives my daughter things like that shes always giving her licks from a sucker or sneaking her cookies and it royaly ticks me off
    V_Meredith87

Answer by V_Meredith87 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Hell no. My son is only 6 months old. Its not until a baby is a year is when you can give them dairy.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I allowed my daughter to have a lick here or there of ice cream when she was nearing a year old. Since then, the same has held true. No more than a few nibbles...I don't just give her a dish and let her go at it.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2008