What did you dream about last night?

My dream was a montage of my boyfriend (who I just dumped yesterday) beating me and cheating on me.

What a lovely dream right? lol

xmama_bellax

Asked by xmama_bellax at 9:14 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had a dream I was engaged to 3 men at once and none of them were my SO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I dreamed that a 4 year old little girl i know broke 3 massive windows in a high rise apartment.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:16 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I dreamt my movie hit it big in India, Japan, and Thailand also parts of Europe and we got the backing to make more movies it was awesome.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:21 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I had a dream that i just bought a house with my hubby and it was gorgeous it was 2 stories outside but when you went in it was HUGE and 4 stories there was long stairs and corridors and a room that was made outta a gigantic fish bowl! and for some reason all my family was there and we were just in a bathroom that was like a public restroom with stalls and 10 sinks..the house was only 400 a month...hahaha....crazy!!!!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 9:23 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I had a dream that my 12yr old dd was pregnant, we was pregnant at the same time. I was crying and devestated
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 9:31 AM on May. 18, 2011