When is the right time to make a baby we have been trying for 3 months now and the last time we did on my ovulation period but we failed as we speak i had my period 3 days late? plz help me what procedures should we follow in order to obtain a child???? adult content

liciousMoatshe

Asked by liciousMoatshe at 9:25 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You could try having sex everyday... if you can stand it.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:29 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Count out your cycle on a calendar, for most women it's 28 days, have sex on the 3 middle days. That's what we did the second month trying and we got pregnant.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:32 AM on May. 18, 2011

• They say peak times is both morning and around 7pm...Least that's what I read in an article that breaks down ovulation and a woman's cycle....it also (if I remember it correctly) Day 7 through Day 15 of your cycle have your greatest chances for conception
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 9:32 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Have sex everynight and have him "go" in you everytime, make sure to lie down with your butt lifted up so it doesnt drip out lol....good luck
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:34 AM on May. 18, 2011

• They also say (medical reports) that BOTH women and men who drink ample amounts of green tea helps with fertility and conception.
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 9:35 AM on May. 18, 2011

• You actually shouldn't have sex every day. Frequent ejaculation lowers sperm count. Keep it limited to the right times.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:37 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Time. Most healthy couples take a year and a half to conceive. Also make sure both of you are getting the proper vitamins. If men aren't healthy the sperm quality is poor. Doesn't matter if he has tons of sperm if they can't swim well they are going to die off before the get to the egg. Otherwise relax and get your vitamins. After a year you can start seeking fertility help. it's frustrating i know, but three months is really nothing in terms of ttc.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:38 AM on May. 18, 2011

• 3 months is not to long,, practice makes perfect, if nothing happens within a year, you should both get tested!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:38 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Quite stressing and enjoy worry free sex. It will happen when it's meant to
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:03 AM on May. 18, 2011

• CHART!!!!!!!! That is all you need. It has worked for me 1st try every time I have charted. I learned to chart after 9 months of not concieving when TTC my DD.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. You will concieve in NO TIME!
    Anonymous