When you're on your period, how does it affect you?

For the last few months (and never before that) I just become miserable. I wouldn't say it's PMS, because I don't always seem really... mad and on edge (sometimes, but not always), but I just feel sad... tired... all that fun stuff. And I don't really feel a desire to do anything. Like today? I have the day off, which would normally mean I'd work out this morning... but nope, not today. It gets pretty easy to irritate me at times, and of course, I cry REALLY easily - watching Glee last night was not an easy task.
I certainly feel sorry for my male roommate, having to deal with this every few weeks!

So how does it affect you ladies?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 9:28 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm all like RAAAWWWWRRRRR!
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:39 AM on May. 18, 2011

• ya mean..how does it affect my dh??? oh it affects him, all right!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:43 AM on May. 18, 2011

• The week before DH calls it "eggshell week" but during, as long as I make it past the first day of killer cramps and feeling like I'll bleed to death all is well.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:30 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I dont get PMS or mood swings but my face breaks out with small bumps every month. It drives me crazy.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 9:38 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Well, until recently, you wouldn't have even noticed a difference in my attitude. For the past 3 or 4 months though, I'm like Bitchzilla on steroids! One minute I'm fine, the next I'm pissed, and then I'm crying and next thing you know I'm laughing at something totally random. I feel like Sally Field in Er... or maybe Sybil! I have no idea what to do about it either!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:27 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I turn into a major B***H!!!!! And I crave french fries and cheese burgers (and I normally don't like red meat) lol I am there right now, Hoping to get a burger and fries at lunch tomorrow!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:37 PM on May. 18, 2011