is there anything that can be done to get a member reinstated?

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 7:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• can we start a petition or something?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I don't know. But I'd sign it, seeing how I'm sure we're thinking about the same person.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I have known people that got suspended. I don't know if it was just like a time out or what, but a lot of her friends emailed Cafemom to state their opinion (I think it was subjective and she technically didn't violate any of the guidelines, but a whole lot of drama started up because of one of her posts). Maybe try to email Cafemom?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I would need more info before I signed the petition. Can I ask what happened?
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 9:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and talk to cafemom. They won't discuss the specifics of another member's account with you but they might tell you what you need to do, More than likely it will have to be worked out between CM and the person in question. Whether or not they come back depends on why the person was suspended.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• If SOME of the women on here can remain and be reinstated... I can't imagine the person you are talking about wouldn't be able to be reinstated.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2008