OMG, so I have to share this...

We were discussing this whole May 21 thing... And the comment was made that we better all get ready for the Zombies... I said "WTH are you talking about Zombies for?" And laughed... But apparently the girl I was talking to was serious. She not only believes the May 21 thing (as she does EVERY End of the world prediction) but she was taught that after the rapture there will be a Zombie infestation. Gods only know where she got this, but whatever! She said God isn't going to kill the physical body of those he takes, he's simply going to take their soul, which will leave soulless people here on earth and they will be Zombies here to take the rest of us down...

Seriously I nearly peed trying not to laugh in her face. I do my absolute best to respect everyone's beliefs, but that was just to out there...

First, please tell me there isn't a church out there teaching this Zombie thing...
Second, Are YOU ready for the Zombies on Sunday? lol

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:50 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Church of Shaun of the Dead...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:51 AM on May. 18, 2011

• THAT, is a new one to me. I will add that to my list of religious considerations...lmao... okay, maybe I'll leave that one off....

ok... just in case where can I buy flash bombs...?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:52 AM on May. 18, 2011

• It's called the "Zombie Apocalypse" ...haven't you heard? Like Zombieland. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:52 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Im totally ready for zombies. I have an arsenal of weapons LOL. We can sit on my roof and play target practice!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:52 AM on May. 18, 2011

• um wow
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 9:53 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Am I the only one here actually excited to know there is a church teaching worse than Scientology? Well at least equal too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on May. 18, 2011

• My DH and I were talking about it later... And here's what he said...

He said: "People without souls aren't Zombies. Zombies are people who's brain is dead but who's body still lives. It's the lack of morals and consciousness that make Zombies so bad, not a lack of their soul."

I think he actually took it seriously...

Personally I figure I'll call her on Sunday and see what she has to say then.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 9:54 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Lol! That is hilarious!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:54 AM on May. 18, 2011

• zombies chase, trip you

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:54 AM on May. 18, 2011

• god hates zombies

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:56 AM on May. 18, 2011