=(

This week sucks. Its rained for days & today its supposed to be no rain but no sun so its soaking wet outside & cold *sigh* making it hard to play out there.

Both truck & car need to be fixed & its going to cost us $1000 for each.

Ripped my fave pants yesterday now will have to get a new pair bc I only had two pairs & now one, I hate pants shopping.

My hair is way too long but with vehicles broke down cant go get it cut about ready to chop it off myself plus spending the extra $40 on a haircut with the vehicles broke & needing new pair of pants dosent seem like top priority.

Still no clue who the little boy found dead in maine is, he was found not too far from the house I just moved away from the other week ago so everyone is buzzing & asking questions about the boy, this case is stressful & depressing.

Because our vehicles are both broke I cant make it to mother in laws auction on friday for work I would have made $100 so my haircut & pants would have been paid for from that but now I cant go & I rarely get any work I am a stay at home mom so I always enjoy when someone offers me to do something that I can bring my child along & earn a bit of cash. I miss making my own money.

For three days now farmville wont load for me (dont make fun I enjoy this little pass time) & to add insult to injury on the farmville thing I am missing out on all the gaga crap, may miss it altogehter if this dosent get fixed.

I just feel sort of depressed thats all *sigh* hope your week has been going better then mine.

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 9:55 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hope things look up for you soon. Maybe you could get a ride to the auction, you could chip in for gas money and still have some to pay for a hair cut and a pair of jeans.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:01 AM on May. 18, 2011

• well, if farmvillie will not load
    then maybe it is close to end of the world

hope things turn around
    i had car issue too
    had to decide to spend over 800 dollars on my 1999 ford
    hope the car runs for a few more years
    AND the car guy spoke to me like a stupid woman when i got it back, it was not aligned
    he fixed it but not before trying to tell me that it was the slope of the road
    he got an ear full from me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:03 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Wrong category, doll. Just for fun? :( Sounds like you got more than your fair share of the sh*t cake, though. Hoping things get better for you soon. I like scout_mom's idea - to get a ride and pitch in for gas. I'm not a Farmville kinda girl, but I know I get frustrated when the little things in life don't work. It only exasperates the bigger. Good luck!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:34 PM on May. 18, 2011