Went on a diet in Feb and now my perky boobs are gone!!

Good news I"ve lost 22 lbs bad news I think it was 10 lbs in each boob!! what can I do??!! like the air went out of a baloon its depressing!!! Any excercises? good bras? inserts? any thing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• They say big breasted women lose their boobs first. What diet are you doing? I would really like to get on that diet. I need to lose weight and seems like nothing works.
    tgeary

Answer by tgeary at 10:05 AM on May. 18, 2011

• you can't really make your boobs grow back, unless you gain the weight back :(
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:05 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Happened to me too, I lost about 20lbs and was too skinny, but I was only a full B to begin with, but they shrunk up so much!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:09 AM on May. 18, 2011

• That's how it is with me. I don't have much to work with from the beginning, then that's the first place I lose.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 10:21 AM on May. 18, 2011

• There was a lady on Dr. oz that lost alot and had these things in her bra that looked like chicken breast !! I would like to get those!! by the way I"m doing the 17 day diet...more than a diet its been a lifestyle change.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:24 AM on May. 18, 2011

• you can try lifting weights. Working on all the muscles around the breast/chest area (including back, shoulders, arms) can help A LITTLE with sagginess, but it won't cure it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:25 AM on May. 18, 2011

• thats where I lose weight first too :(
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:29 AM on May. 18, 2011

• do some chest exercises,, they will help make them more perky again, but they most likely won't grow back if they shrunk.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:31 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Yep, I am in the same situation. I will lose first in the chest area. I use 8 pound weights to make them more lifted.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 10:37 AM on May. 18, 2011