• In the Spotlight:

Brown spots?

I have brown spots on my face they kind of look like moles I don't like them.
Help! I want them gone. Any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Health

• Do you or did you stay out in the sun a lot without protection? if you did,I suggest you see a doctor first to make sure they are not anything serious. Its everything is okay,they make products to help fade spots. Avon has some, and so do the high end dept. stores that give you make overs

Good Luck!!

wreath

SherriX2

Answer by SherriX2 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• The best suggestion I can give is to see a dermatologist. They have so many different treatments now and a dermatologist would be the best to inform you of them all. Good luck!
    RettsMom

Answer by RettsMom at 10:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I'd stay out of the sun,wear a hat and put on sunscreen,everytime you go outside,especially in the summer.I got tons of brown spots and skin discolorzation from going without make-up when I first became a sahm.I also went out without sunscreen.I bought some big eyed sunglasses for extra protection on my face,good investment.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 10:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2008