Planning my first, 1st birthday party. I could use a little help.:D

So my son will be one in July and I want the theme to be dumbo,b/c he loves elephants. But I'm having the worst time trying to find anything dumbo,besides on ebay which is entirely to expensive on dumbo items. Anyone know where I can find dumbo invitations/decorations? or have any creative ideas on making my own invitations and decorations?

Thanks, Sarah

Sarah_Hayden

Asked by Sarah_Hayden at 10:32 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Shopping

• You could always get some gray poster board and cut out simple elephant shapes to hang on the table, or hang from the ceiling. Gray streamers would work. Have you checked party city online? They have more online than they do the store. You sound just like me when it comes to parties! I get a theme idea and I am not happy until I find all the perfect stuff! If you can not find the Dumbo balloons, I would just get a lot of solid colors, little ones like all balloons the same! Good luck and have fun!! :))
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 5:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• You could try the oriental trading website. I have used it a lot for school parties and vbs. It is not terribly expensive either.

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 10:55 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Well I would just make the theme elephants, perhaps get a dumbo cake and and elephant pinata? He is too little to expect a huge theme thing, so I would just get a Dumbo poster and balloons,,and call it good!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:48 AM on May. 18, 2011