Over or under?

When taking a dump...Do like your toilet paper to go over or under the toilet paper holder? I like it under...lol it seems easier to get.
I know silly question just answer dam it...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have OCD about this one OVER!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 9:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Oh. I am a stickler on this one has to be over. I will change it if it's not.
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Over. If it is under it lies against the wall, and your hand may touch the wall. If it is over, then end is presented to you away from the wall.

Answer by Bmat at 8:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• has to be over. i will change it too. DH always puts it on wrong...if he even puts it on at all lol
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I prefer over, but will usually keep it under so the cat can not unroll it. However since my little girl started using the potty I can not keep it on the holder, I have to put it on the back of the toilet or she will take one end, wipe herself drop it in the potty and flush. It is hilarious to see the roll go crazy as it flushes itself down the toilet, but it is very irritating when she does it every time she goes potty.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I will also change it if it's not coming over the top. I don't want the paper to touch the wall.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Over.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• About the cats unrolling it? Try pinching the roll so it isn't round. If it is oval the cat has a harder time with it. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 8:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• must be over if its not i switch it
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 8:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It must be over. When my DF and I moved in together, I let him know that is how I like it facing. :-)
    He gets it right most of the time. He has switched it up a time or two, but I always change it back. My whole family is that way. I think we use less if it goes over. Or that is what I tell myself..
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2008