Prinicpal told my hubby the parent that I had problems with is not attending the school my son graduated from!

My son graduated from a catholic school that had a very cliquish group of women that would wait for their kids inside the school. They were so unfriendly to a lot of people esp. if you would try to talk to them. So one day since they did not like me, the bully mom of the cliquish group accused my son of gesturing and pointing a finger at her. SHe ran after my son inside the school the next morning. I was not there! But the principal called me in and told me what happened . The bully mom got kicked out of the school for the day and of course my son did not give her the finger since the principal's husband was there to witness that he did not as well as other witnessess that were in the school.
My husband happened to run by the school since they were having a flea market and the principal told my husband that the bully mom gave her such a had time and even reported the principal and the school the Superintendent of Schools. SHe had reported the school so many times already but no she is no longer attending the school. After all the ignored e-mails from me she finally tells my husband what a troublemaker this mom was. Hello, I was trying to tell her that year to be careful becuse she is really crazy. Why would the principal do that and tell my husband what happened to her???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on May. 18, 2011 in

• Principals get bombarded with emails that they cannot always get back to. I had the same problem with my DD's principal. Once i finally went in there, we spoke about everything & all was good. There are just some things that should be talked about in person instead of via email. Had you went in to talk to her instead of DH, I'm sure she would have told you the same as she told your husband.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:50 AM on May. 18, 2011

• That's a good thing but I wouldn't dwell on it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:50 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Time heals all wounds, and wounds all heels!

Dorothy Parker
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:59 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I would ask on cafe mom all last year about this and feel so upset. But now I finally have closure and know I was right all along.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Dwmom2008 that is so spot on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 AM on May. 18, 2011