• In the Spotlight:

Any ideas for a 10 year anniversary?

I want something sweet and simple nothing too expensive or fancy but nice.
Inviting just my and his family. (really simple)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My ten year is coming up in a few weeks (New Year's Eve). We're thinking of doing one of those parties at a hotel. It includes dinner, dance and midnight toast, your room for the night and a buffet breakfast in the morning - with a late checkout time :-)

If we don't do that, we'll probably just have a nice dinner at home and watch our wedding video. The kids get a real chuckle out of it.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 11:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• we went to the bahamas 4 the 10th ann. but most of the time for our ann. we go to olive garden and thats all we don't but gifts we just go out.....becaus i enjoy the food and i like makeing memories
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Our 10th anniversary is coming up in March and we are planning on going to the coast for a few days.
    onlymikesstacia

Answer by onlymikesstacia at 8:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Maybe it's stupid but it's the best I can come up with - A potluck of sorts at home with a cute cake and maybe sharing of favorite marriage memories (that can/want to be shared) by all three couples?
    Anonymous

• Oh, and maybe watching of a cute marriage movie, like Father of the Bride with Steve Martin
    Anonymous