Could I still be pregnant??

I was supposed to start AF may 17th, it is now the 18th & I have not started yet. About 2 weeks ago, I had light pink spotting when I wiped & that was it. About a week ago, I started with sore nipples & boobs, increased urination, & I threw up yesterday morning. Last night I took a hpt & got a BFN. Could I still be pregnant???

Shysmommy05

Asked by Shysmommy05 at 10:52 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• it may be to early... wait a week and test again

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:54 AM on May. 18, 2011

• yes u are pregnant cause u had that pink spotting thats implantation bleeding even though u have not gotten your positive yet but i am saying congradulation to u an hubby hope i get a positive this month my cycle is due on next monday but i started cramping on the 13th of this month which i found weird but happy healthy 9months
    sexylady35

Answer by sexylady35 at 12:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• you could be. Don't drink anything for three hours and test again.If another week goes by and your cycle is still MIA test again. My BFF failed blood and urine tests. She was confirmed pregnant via ultrasound at 12 weeks 4days.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:24 PM on May. 18, 2011

• You could be!! It sounds like some definate symptoms for sure and it may just be too early for a BFP!! Some people will need to be several days late before their HCG is high enough to get a BFP. I hope this is your month doll!!
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 3:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Thank you all so much. I talked to the nurse at my dr & she said if AF doesn't show up by next week to come in.. Guess i'm playing the waiting game :( i'll keep ya'll updated.. Wish me luck!! *baby dust* to you all <3
    Shysmommy05

Comment by Shysmommy05 (original poster) at 7:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I had spotting one week before my period did two months in a row.still had period both months and now feeling cramping five days after period.scared to take test.but from what I here what u had is implantation bleeding.good luck.keep me posted.
    Shend

Answer by Shend at 9:34 PM on May. 18, 2011