Are you Bare down there? LOL! adult content

Maybe it is my age, but I just can't get with the program of being bare in my pubic region! I hate the way it looks, do you remove all of your pubic hair? If so why?

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 11:08 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You didn't say your age. But I am 39 and most of us who are that age or older don't mess with our pubic hair. About 10 years ago my hubby nagged me to shave and I thought OK, just once to shut him up. But I liked it more then he did, so I haven't had any pubic hair for over 10 years. For me it's so much cleaner and I also happen to think it looks better without any hair. It really is a beautiful thing so why hide it? Once I got over the hangups in my head, it really does make me look and feel more like a woman.
    luv2duv

Answer by luv2duv at 9:58 AM on May. 19, 2011

• yes i do because it is easier... im not crazy about shaving every day or anything because my husband doesnt care all the much but every week or 2 i will shave and sometimes i will just shave everything leaving a strip or something but mostly just shave it all because its easier that way... for me its kind of a hygeine issue... i feel cleaner and i think if a guy is going down on you mostly theyd rather it be shaved... i know i would. BUT i am currently pregnant with a little girl so who knows i may feel different about it in a few months! LOL i have a 4 year old little boy and id never let my husband shave all of his stuff, that would just be gross to me so well see lol
    mbright3747

Answer by mbright3747 at 11:19 AM on May. 18, 2011

• nope just trim it down really short
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:49 AM on May. 18, 2011

• bare...it sucks to shave everyday but i love it when its nice and smooth...my hubby likes it too
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 1:25 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Very, very rarely I'll go totally bare. Usually I have a landing strip, and it's for me because having hair makes me itch like crazy, so I started removing it shortly after I got it. I just couldn't stand the itchiness of having i t.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:24 AM on May. 21, 2011