Anyone had a misdiagnosed miscarriage?

I was told that with my ultrasound and beta hcg levels I was having a m/c. Then I had one last blood test done..... my hcg levels went back up. Just looking for hope.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• when they said it for me, it was too late :-(

wishing you more sticky dust!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:16 AM on May. 18, 2011

• They did not give me much to hope for with my DD. I was spotting so they did the HGC levels. My first number was VERY high. It was supposed to triple... double, I don't remember which in three days time. It didn't even come close to meeting the number it was supposed to hit so they scheduled an ultrasound for the following week making right at 7 weeks. They told me to be prepared for the worst because my levels were not doing what they should bad more than likely I was spotting from a pending miscarriage. They did the ultrasound to find a perfectly healthy fetus who I carried to term. They suspect she had a twin who was not viable and absorbed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:16 AM on May. 18, 2011