ectopic pregnancy

Could you have an ectopic pregnanct without any bledding? I've been having some cramping but no bleeding and I'm just scared that I could be having a miscarriage. I'm 7 weeks today and get my first ultrasound on monday. It's been a couple of years since I've been pregnant so I don't really remember the cramping. It's sharp pains that come and go. I know you ladies arent doctors but helpful to hear everyones thoughts and experiences with my situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Some cramping is normal in early pregnancy. As long as it's not severe or accompanied by bleeding, it's okay.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• There is cramping associated with implantation in some women too. It doesn't not automatically mean MC. Try to stay positive and imagine your baby implanting him/herself and not the alternative. Worrying isn't healthy either because it puts you through too much stress. Congrats on the pregnancy! Think happy thoughts!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i had sharp crampa during my frist and second pregnacy it may be normal but if ti becomes sooo painful you cant stand it- it may be serious but if it just a little cramping then from what i experienced its normal
    Anonymous

• I'm 6 weeks and I'm getting the same thing it sounds like when i move it hurts more if i stay still its not that bad
    Anonymous

• i had the same issue but i was a bit further along (12weeks) when i started feeling that.. i feared a tubal as well, but everything was ok... you will go thru alot of cramps, pains, twinges but its well worth it in the end. If there is no bleeding that is a good sign.. if you are seriously concerned i would seek medical help... but i'm sure its normal
    Anonymous

• I went through an ectopic, no bleeding but really bad cramping. I thought nothing of it for the first 3 weeks since cramping was normal for me between AF. One morning while out to breakfast with my youngest 2 I cramped so bad it sent me into an asthma attack. I had to be taken in by emt. That is when I found out I was preggo. For the next 4 weeks I went in for test after test US after US and they found nothing then the last us they found the baby in my right tube, 2 days later I went into the bathroom to pee went to get up had a nasty pain hit yelled out to my hubby no sooner I said help I was on the floor and out of it, my tube had burst then.
    pixiemomma

Answer by pixiemomma at 3:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• cont... Within 2hrs I was in an O.R. having my right tube removed. I am lucky that I am still here, they almost lost me while on the table. I am telling you this because I think to many women blow off cramping during pregnancy. I was 7 weeks 4 days pregnant when I lost my son. If you do not feel like it is right go get checked.
    pixiemomma