My friend lost her baby last friday!

She was bleeding and went to the dr. They told her she had lost her baby and there no heart beat. The told her they are going to see if the baby will come out on its own and if it doesnt they are going to give her a pill to help it come out. Then they told her they are letting it stay in there to see if she really miscarried. That doesnt make sense to me. if theres no heartbeat and she was bleeding why would they leave the baby in here and make her carry it for no reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Health

• I dont understand either, I'm sorry for your friends loss.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:26 AM on May. 18, 2011

• im not sure why they would do that. but when i was nine week after my first doc apt(his heart beat was not able to be heard yet) later that night i started bleeding uncontrolably i was rushed to the ER they told me there was NO WAY the baby survied. i had an ultrasound and there was my baby heartbeat in all completly fine. i carried him to term he will be 5 this year
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 11:27 AM on May. 18, 2011