does anyone want to jump rope with me?

i wanna loose weight and i heard jumproping burns cals like crazy so yeah

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 8:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Have fun!
    I'm not a fan of jumping rope. If you don't wear a really firm sports bra it gets pretty uncomfortable. Having said all of this, a younger lady should well be all right. Jumping would be good for the bones, and if you are young enough it shouldn't be harmful to the knees.

Answer by Bmat at 8:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I'd love to jump rope with you and a good sports bra. At one point, I even looked into becoming a Jumping Rope coach for kids!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 9:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• What an awesome question!!!! I SO wish I could jumprope with you...can't handle the impact, but what a great idea!!!
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 10:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• hey you can try this.. much safer than the acutal wired jump rope...http://inventorspot.com/jump_rope_without_rope
    i can't handle the impact either.. but if i lose some .. then i might go with ya.. but for now i gotta take it easy .. lol
    Anonymous

• My sister is doing it and actually I heard its the BEST form of exercise for ure heart! Lets get to jumping. But she got one of those fancy ropes from target..!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2008