I posted this question earlier but wanted to clarify, if you're married and have a male married friend that you talk to on-line,

is it ok if says call me anytime? I am currently staying away and leaving him alone but I honestly love talking to him. There are no sexual undertones. I miss him. What so you think, am I doing the right thing by not getting in contact????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• not everything is a bad as some makes it seem i have lots of male friends that i text and facebook with and nothing sexual to it just friendship i don't find anything wrong with it nor does my hubby
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 12:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• You miss him? Emotional attachment. Quit talking to him now or lose your marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Kind of comes off as if you are trying to explain why you should be able to talk to the guy. All the while knowing it is not good for you to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I think it depends. You are the only one who knows if there is any attraction there. I am friends still with my first love and we talk often. He has my number. I have his. But we are both married, with kids, and know that is how it is. So again, it depends on you, your level of commitment to your husband, and your family. My husband and I know neither one of us is leaving this marriage unless its in a body bag.

Answer by gemgem at 11:30 AM on May. 18, 2011

• it sounds to me that he wants more than you do,, Yes I think your doing the right thing by staying away!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:30 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Brutal honesty, yes your're doing the right thing by not getting in contact. Put it this way...how would you feel if you found out your DH loved talking to a woman friend on-line? Even if there are no sexual undertones on his part........
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:32 AM on May. 18, 2011

• How would you feel if your spouse was "missing" another woman?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Its best to leave him alone since you know you are getting attached emotionally. It will cause alot of problems later on.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:46 AM on May. 18, 2011

• You know problems are on the horizon....so hopefully you will make the best decision now so noone gets hurt later
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:55 AM on May. 18, 2011

• i say talk to him! whats it hurt as long as you don't cross the line..
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 12:11 PM on May. 18, 2011