Wondering any successful work at home mothers who have advice?

I work full time and am trying to start doing mia bella candles I would like to start running websites and blogs and promoting more. If there are any women who have been successful running a bussiness and could offer advice to help me out and perhaps be willing to discuss what worked for you I would appreciate it so much.

sophiasmommy720

Asked by sophiasmommy720 at 11:28 AM on May. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• I gave up on all the 'sales' type work at home businesses. I don't have the time or engergy for the parties and endless begging of friends to buy something from me. I have had great success with different types of online jobs though. (All free stuff), You can read about what I'm doing at Earn Money Online

I've made over $23,000 so far with just one company

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:48 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Direct sales never worked for me. I started my own business that offers a service. I would be more than happy to talk with you. Send me a friend request.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Direct sales can be very tricky--not everyone has the right personality for it.
    Instead, I have a business where I'm partnered w/ a co. that does all the manufacturing, inventory, collecting $$, delivering--really helpful & you don't have to keep any inventory! There is no risk b/c of their guarantee.
    People only need so much Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Avon, Mary Kay, etc.--unless they try new colors & scents every month! This co. has products that EVERYONE uses DAY AFTER DAY & they are SAFER, SUPERIOR & CHEAPER than the competition!
    Let me know if you'd like more info!
    suemayonline
    owner of mysilverliningonline
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 4:37 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing, and a little medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:12 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Well this is not a job or a Business but it might help. i just ran into this and to me its cool but its not a fast way to make money unless you have alot of friends any way its Free and i do mean Free so all you do is watch ads thats it watch up to 20 ads aday and you could start earning money but you earn even more money if you get other people to start watching these ads too so come and check it out you have nothing to lose : http://www.varolo.com/village/artzone
    artzone

Answer by artzone at 12:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2011